CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hong Kong

Welcome to Hong Kong, behind me you can see the highest building, that is the one that Bruce Wyane is standing on in the Dark Knight, and the lower one next to it, that looks exactly the same is the one that the chinese guy was in. well I don't know quite where to start. on the plane ride I saw 5 movies back to back. my dad he told me before we took off "now Jared, when they come by with the food, remind me not to eat any, I get sick" so breakfast comes by, and I told him, hey, don't eat anything. he takes a look at my food, and then takes a plate for himself, he did that the whole trip. 

  we landed in Hong Kong and got to our Hotel room around 7:30, online, it showed our hotel surrounded by nothing but the sea line. when we get there, you can't even see the see, there are so many buildings just stacked next to each other. apparently we picked the hotel surrounded by show girls and hookers. which makes sense because I'm going on a mission so I have to be surrounded by sin. 
  Sunday, we tried to find a church to go to but came up empty handed. "mom, we did try" seriously for two hours. but then we just got a move on our day and thought we'd try next week. we went out just to see Hong Kong. I saw a cool, old looking chinese boat, and took some pictures.

0 comments: